You are hereOBJECTIVES OF EU
OBJECTIVES OF EU
- Through establishment of this university, reduce the critical shortage of trained professionals especially engineers.
- Improve our country’s education indicators which are among the lowest in the world.
- Develop and deliver educational system and curriculum more relevant to our communities needs.
Develop higher educational opportunities to improve:
- weak quality of learning due to insufficient teachers
- archaic pedagogic methods
- insufficient education and training systems due to inadequate government resources to increase access, or improve quality.
- Improve access to higher education by women and marginalized communities in the region.
- Increase access to and utilization of engineering, information technology, and advanced communications technology.
- Train institutional leaders and managers in higher education.
- Secure the highest quality of training for the students at the university, and assure that the best trained professors and sufficient textbooks and other learning materials are available to help do so.
- Focus special interest on training schoolteachers in mathematics and science and improving school administration and performance throughout the country.
- Support workforce development for national and regional economic growth.